Kehlani continued her series of Quarantine Style videos from her new album It Was Good Until It Wasn't. This time she gave us the video to "Can I" directed by Sebastian Sdaigui & Hyphy Williams. For this video, Kehlani wanted to show her support for sex workers and uplifting their movement.
our video is a ode to sex work. honoring sex workers. uplifting their movement. that’s it.
Throughout the video Kehlani can be seen sending cash through a computer as girls she personally picked danced in lingerie. Definitely a quarantine style video, check it out below!
If you're looking to see the girls in the video, Kehlani provided their names and @'s:
- Lily Isabella @thelilyisabella
- Tori Duncan @realtoriduncan
- Aaliyah Ei @thelittlebeast
- Zamara Fullilove @_sup3rrnova
- Draya Logan @phuckyotattooz
- Farryl Christina Lawson @farrylchristina
- Nikol @nikolxcurvess
- Julia Nejman @jewliiiyah
- Riley Nixon @rileynixon
- Amiyah Love @theamiyahlove
- Zi' Queeca Strobe @yadirtydaughter