The City of Albuquerque’s Animal Welfare Department is teaming up with NBC, Telemundo, and hundreds of shelters across the country for Clear the Shelters, a nationwide pet adoption event onSaturday, August 17,to help find loving homes for pets in need.
Animal Welfare will be hosting Clear the Shelters at all city shelters, and will extend the adoption event one more day on Sunday, August 18.
The adoption fee is $5 dollars for all pets. All adoptions include spay or neuter, microchip and vaccinations required by law. If you are looking for a new cat or dog to add to your family, this would be a great time to find your new addition.
When:Saturday, August 17 through Sunday, August 18
Adoption Fee:$5for any pet
- East Side Animal Shelter, 8920 Lomas Blvd. N.E., 10:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- West Side Animal Shelter, 11800 Sunset Gardens S.W., 10:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Lucky Paws, 6600 Menaul N.E. 11:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. – Sun. Noon-5:30 p.m.
- Everyday Adoption Center, PetSmart - 350 Eubank Blvd. NE, 10:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. – Sun. - 10:30 a.m. -5:30 p.m.
- PetSmart at Winrock, 2100 Louisiana Blvd NE, 10:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. - Sun.-10:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.