My husband does not like to do the couple halloween costume thing, however my dogs might be into it (maybe?)
It’s always fun to dress up with someone for Halloween, but this year, it’s out with the couples costumes and in with the matching pet and owner costumes. Retailers are making it easy for us by selling two-part costumes for pets and their humans, like these.
- Elle Woods and Bruiser- Put on your pink suit and go as the star of “Legally Blonde” and her adorable Chihuahua. Great costume for small dogs
- Georgie and Pennywise from “It”- You can dress up with your pet and still be scary this Halloween with a matching set- a Georgie costume for you and a Pennywise shirt and wig for your pup.
- Batman and Robin- Put a modern twist on the dynamic duo by dressing your cat up in afeline Batman costumeand you go as Robin.
- “Scooby Doo” characters- Your dog can dress up in aScooby costumeand you can beDaphneor evenVelma,ShaggyorFred.
- “Back to the Future”- Thisfor your pup recreates the character’s signature layered 80s look and you can dress to match in aDoccostume.
- Hot dog and ketchup- Take the classic hot dog pet costume to the next level by dressing up as a ketchup bottle in thismatching set.
- “Star Wars” characters- Your dog can wear ancostume and you can be any character you want from the movies.
- A Disney princess and her villain rival- Dress your pooch as the princess, like thiscostume from “The Little Mermaid” while you go as her evil nemesisUrsula.